Product Owner Live Dealer Games
Job title: Product Owner Live Dealer Games
Type of Employment: Contract, unlimited
Company location: Bucharest, Romania, hybrid
About the company
Ezugi is a live dealer casino and retail platform with multiple subsidiaries in 5 countries, providing real-time services for online gambling operators. The company has been constantly growing for the last 5 years and has subsidiaries in the USA, Costa-Rica, Latvia, Malta, Bulgaria, and Israel. Ezugi is a company where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence and innovation are rewarded, and has built a reputation as a top employer for the Romanian development market.
About the project
Ezugi is active in two different industries: first is the online casino industry and the second is the retail gambling industry.
Our online gaming platform consists of multiple Front End applications that facilitate offline casino experience for online players. The Front End consists of a video component, a react application and a framework of shared components running on private NPM modules that are used throughout all of our games.
The retail gambling platform consists of a backoffice system where we can configure operators, cashiers, games, etc., a cashier system dedicated to betting shops (offline, real shops where clients go and place bets) and live games that are broadcasted on TV screens inside the betting shops. The client goes to the cashier and place a bet for different events. After that he watches the TV and waits for the results.
We develop new games as well as improve existing ones, however the bulk of the work consists in new development with some refactoring of shared components and improvements of our core offering.
As a valued member of the Product Team, you will play a key role in shaping the future of the Live Dealer games and managing it throughout its lifecycle. You will work with other Product Owners in a strategic Product Management Team, as well as work closely with the Development Team, guiding their priorities.
- Manage the priority for one or more self-organized games team and the product throughout the product lifecycle
- Define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail
- Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements
- Work closely with the Development Team, Risk team, Dealers team, Studio building team, Delivery team to deliver winning products
- Define long-term, short-term and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach
- Support Marketing and Sales Departments in their efforts to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance, employing focus group testing when necessary analyse trends in the gaming market and continuously review the competitive landscape
Vision and knowledge
- Set and articulate product vision to the team and stakeholders
- Have thorough knowledge about product, market and competitors
- Produce product strategy and competitor analysis
- Engage and be responsive to the stakeholders to ensure the team is building the right products
- Carry out product demos
- Create, prioritise and sustain the Product Backlog
- Produce and communicate the Product Roadmap
- Assist with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories
- Provide progress reporting and release plans to next level and stakeholders
- Participate in the Sprint Planning
- Participate in the Sprint Reviews
- Participate in the Retrospectives
- "Tell a story” from the end user perspective for each user story so it is clear to the Development Team
- Help the teams to understand exactly what is required
- Approve cherry picks and hot fixes issue
- Make sure products are well defined
- Good working knowledge of English
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptable in your approach and able to operate independently, and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in the gambling industry
- Degree level or higher education
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in product management or business analysis is imperative
- A minimum of 2 years experience in design of games/casino games and the online gaming industry is imperative. Alternative exceptional experience with product management in other areas.
- medical insurance - Regina Maria
- learning and promotion opportunities
- team of high level seniors
- new development is a constant
- fun is part of our culture 😉
No of employees: close to 500 IT employees
Recruiting process: - HR interview - technical interview – offer